Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/bofa/domains/bofa4x4.co.uk/public_html/forum/common.php on line 106
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 885: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 885: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3396: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3397: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3398: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
bofa4x4.co.uk • View topic - 2011 e mail fro HQ

2011 e mail fro HQ

News hot from the press

2011 e mail fro HQ

Postby Bill on Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:02 pm

Hello ‘Team Mac4x4 for 2011’– having just ‘closed down’ the account for 2010 I thought it time to start warming up for 2011.

As those of you who are past participants will be aware from my e-mail yesterday the ‘Year of 2010’ has set quite a challenge for all who follow. Their closing total was a tremendous £123,000!!!!!!!

If that isn’t an incentive for all of you I don’t know what is – other than the prospect beating it with a great 2011 to celebrate the 10th run of the Mac4x4 in the same year as Macmillan celebrates its centenary!!!

As the countdown on the website tells me we only have 126 days to go before ‘Start up’ that means on average each team needs to get £5 sponsorship every day to make the requested minimum of £600 if you are starting from scratch. I’m delighted to say that from Justgiving income alone some of you are well into the game already. Whilst looking at the JG sites I know of I notice some are open but with no donation – a tip - it is a come-on to put an anonymous donation of say £20 in at the start otherwise people look at it and aren’t keen on being the first to commit – psychology!!

If you already have cheques etc. please do send them to me - it saves a rush on the bank later and also avoids cheques being out of date when presented (not unknown in the Mac 4x4 experience!!) also less chance of them going through the washing machine or getting lost (again not unknown!)

We are aiming to make it a great experience and, as a target added to the money detail above, if we can raise a total sponsorship of £107,500 it will mean that 2011 will go down in the records as the year the Mac 4x4 made £3/4million to support those affected by cancer – some total – some target – some achievement!

All the very best – see you in 126 days time!! Cheers – Peter

PS. I would ask if you are in any doubt about taking part please let me know as soon as possible as we do have a waiting list.
HELP US RAISE FUNDS FOR MACMILLAN CANCER SUPPORT WITH TEAM BOFA4x4
http://www.justgiving.com/bofa4x4-2014
TXT? Bofa47 <space> <cash amount> to 70070
Bill
Site Admin

Return to MAC4x4 NEWS