Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/bofa/domains/bofa4x4.co.uk/public_html/forum/common.php on line 106
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 885: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 885: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3396: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3397: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3398: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
bofa4x4.co.uk • View topic - I got BOFA'd.

I got BOFA'd.

Have you been BOFA'd? .... Have you seen one of our famous BOFA4x4 logos on your travels?
Tell everyone about it and maybe even post a picture (or two)

I got BOFA'd.

Postby Ahh Kid. on Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:30 pm

I was invited to the Berkshire show by the Thames Valley mini Club due to they wanted my car on there club stand. If you went I do think you would Know which car I'm on about..... If you didn't I will tell you. Its a Suzuki sj410 with a mini body shell bolted on top. I had to bring it down on a trailer due to at the time I was Having a problem with re-registering it. (Thanks to a jobs worth in a garage, when I went to have it MOT'ed) I bought it as it was off eBay last November with MOT and Tax. It did need a bit of basic attendance like a new clutch, a reline of brakes all round and I don't Know who did the wiring but there was a lot of here's two wire's let twist them together an bung a bit of tape round!!!!! GOON'S!!!! Anyway that all done an things were going very well until like I said that jobs worth kicked in. He said it was registered as a Suzuki soft top. So..... He then contacted VOSA, they said don't touch it until its been re-registered. (so he said). I took all the details, photo's etc to DVLA. At first they wanted me to start from the beginning..SVA it an get a Q plate. SOD OFF!! A good friend of mine took over the challenge. 7 weeks later we got it inspected by DVLA. The result was I could keep my reg but I couldn't call it a mini or a Suzuki. Make of car now is Maine..... That's my surname....Flash aye!!!! MOT is sorted so its back out on the road. Going back to the beginning of this write up at the Berkshire show I got BOFA'd while I was in the arena. I also got invited by you to your Abingdon show but sorry to say I couldn't make it as I was racing my other mini round Castle Combe, will be there next time tho.
When I work out how to bung photo's on here I will sort out some.
Last edited by Ahh Kid. on Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ahh Kid.

Re: I got BOFA'd.

Postby Clueless on Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:38 pm

I'd check the paperwork ... you might find they've changed your name to Mr S J Suzuki ... :D

Let's see some photos then? 8)

Especially if you have one of Bill running after you trying to stick a BOFA sticker on you! :lol:
Clueless

Postby Bill on Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:07 am

Noo, let me see, was I at the show?
mmmmmmmm nowt tae dae wi me tho.
I was otherwise engaged.

trust me, I'm a man. :lol: :lol:
HELP US RAISE FUNDS FOR MACMILLAN CANCER SUPPORT WITH TEAM BOFA4x4
http://www.justgiving.com/bofa4x4-2014
TXT? Bofa47 <space> <cash amount> to 70070
Bill
Site Admin

Postby imspanners on Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:30 am

Welcome, I certainly remember the cute little rear of that Mini-Zuk.... :twisted: :lol:
imspanners
Techy Bloke

Postby Grizzly on Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:53 am

imspanners wrote:Welcome, I certainly remember the cute little rear of that Mini-Zuk.... :twisted: :lol:

Spots 'em a mile off does our Tone :twisted: :wink: :lol:
Regards, Steve
TWENTYFOURx4
Grizzly
Headmaster

Postby barmy barb on Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:22 am

i would have thought if its a rear end Bill would have noticed :evil: :lol: :lol:
barmy barb
Site Admin

Postby Ahh Kid. on Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:44 pm

Here you go mates, managed to bash the right buttons....THE MAINE SPECIAL....TADARRRRRRRR.

King of the lump.
Bottoms up.
Dose my bum look big with this sticker?
With my mate.
Ahh Kid.

Postby muddy on Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:20 pm

different i guess :shock: 8) 8) :lol: :D , whats the vans running gear?
muddy

Postby Ahh Kid. on Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:49 pm

Its a ERF tractor unit. If you want to Know more have a shuffty @ uktractorpulling.co.uk web site. There is a link from there to his own web site.
Ahh Kid.

Postby loncbt on Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:25 pm

I remember you......and i remember who Bofa'd you.........

and it wasnt me or Bill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
loncbt

Return to Been BOFA'd ?